Name: ZF Biocide
Special laminar disinfectant spray for incubators and flow hoods. It protects your cell cultures against encapsulated bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses.
- Biocidal ZF is effective against incubated bacteria, spores and viruses.
- Its active principles are not volatile. It does not invade cultures through the air, so cell cultures are protected against contamination and disinfectant active agents.
- Protect your crops against micro-bacterial contamination.
- The active ingredients of Biocidal ZF are quaternary ammonium compounds, which destroy the virus membrane and thus inactivate enveloped viruses.
- Biocidal ZF is intended to be applied by spraying onto surfaces. A protective layer is formed on the surfaces that are active against bacteria, fungi, and enveloped viruses and prevents the formation of spores for about 4 weeks.
- On work tables or surfaces with a lot of work impact, Biocidal ZF should be applied more frequently (after the work shift). In hatcheries, the spray can be applied every 4 weeks only.
Ready-to-use solution. Surfaces are cleaned and sprayed with Biocidal ZF™. Let dry.
Incubators must be disinfected every 4 weeks. Biocidal ZF™ can also be used to disinfect the exterior surfaces of cell culture flasks.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Store at room temperature.